Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ok here we go!!

Finally here I am blogging... Well I think I have figured this stuff out...well maybe just the basics..
I kinda look at this like an online scrapbook. So here is a little bit of history about US. John and I were married June 7th, 1997. We met at Smith's, were he worked at the Photo Lab and I worked in Customer Service back in 1992. We were best friends for 5 years before we got married. We had our first daughter Skyleigh Dawn on December 31, 1997. Then we had our 2nd daughter Kenady Ann on July 16th, 2000. We have lived in Peoria all of our married life. John is originally from Long Island, New York and I am a native of Arizona. And let me tell you I would love to leave Arizona! My dream location to live would be somewhere in the Northwest. I am really tired of the desert, heat, cactus, sun.... But John loves it here so.... Anyway we have 9 pets, yes we run a zoo right out of our home! 4 dogs- Daisy and Aspen (Labs) Roxy (Yorkie) Zoe (Shitz zu) 2 cats- Marble (15 years old) and Lovie-- 2 birds Kramer and Bella (cocktail's) and the newest addition Izzy (Leopard gecko) Yes sometimes they all run us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Header! This looks really fun. I am officially your 1st follower :-)