Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 11h Birthday Skyleigh!!


1st Celebration was at school. Skyleigh's birthday always lands during Christmas break so this year John and I surprised her and brought in cupcakes for the class. She was so surprised!!






2nd celebration was with the family on Christmas day. Having a birthday around the holiday's isn't that bad. Skyleigh really made out good !!
















Now its time to party with the girlz!! Skyleigh could not decided between seeing "Marley and Me" or "Bedtime Story's". So I made the now regretable decision to go and see "Marley and Me" because the times just fit better. Well..... lets just say the commercials do not portray the truth about the movie! Very cute up until the end.. I will leave it at that.
Now it was time to go back to the house and have some fun!! Skyleigh and I made some yummy "Candy Brownie" cupcakes.







Happy 11th Birthday MY "New Years Eve" Baby










Girlz just want to have fun!!






Now on to the next celebration!! NEW YEARS EVE with the Colvins!! Wow we have eaten 4 different types of cake in 1 week!!


Skyleigh is getting soooo tall, he has already out grown "my" shoes! She wanted... and needed a bigger bike.

No comments: